Friday, April 12, 2013

A song by Bernd Kunze coming deep from his heart

Lars:

our new Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Bernd Kunze shares his song  which comes deep from his heart.

Read, listen and enjoy.

Thank you so much dear Bernd Kunze. As Linde Lund already mentioned we are very happy and grateful to have you with us.

A very warm Welcome!

Lars


Bernd Kunze:

I try to be an independent free thinking human being.

We are one world and we should act like brothers and sisters.

That's what I believe.  I try to live this every day.

If I think of my life in a philosophical way I have many friends from all over the world.
Friends with a handicap or without one, other religion, different skin and sex.

I like my world to be multicultured.

I share an enviroment and pollution song  from 1982. It comes deep from my heart.


Best wishes,

Bernd Kunze

Bernd Kunze's song

Google:  Bernd Kunze  Life must go on  Youtube